Click Below For More Information
- How We Work
- Team Building Adventures & Activities
- Serious Team Building
- Meeting Facilitation & Training
- Team Olympics/Picnic Games
- Game Shows & Board Games
- Ice Breakers
- Do-It-Yourself Books
- Great Venues for Team Building
- Client List
- Quick Quote
- Contact Us
We have designed many kinds of ice breakers, both individual or team oriented.
- Short mysteries: where people must exchange clues
- Personal Bingo: where people must find others with certain traits
- "Spac-cial Challenges": a series of three-dimensional brain teaser puzzles, which people must solve in teams (each team has a different clue).
- It's a Jungle Out There: has people going around making animal noises to find their teammates.
- Unlocking the Treasure: a unique game that has people comparing combinations and unlocking treasure chests for prizes.
- Personal Artifacts: This is a fun, new ice breaker that came to our attention recently. It is great for groups of less than 40 --and it helps people get to know each other on a more personal level. Each person brings a "personal artifact" (in a paper bag) to the meeting and gives it to the facilitator. These are items that have very special meaning to the person who brought it. The facilitator puts all the artifacts on a table in the center of the room, and selects one. The participants are asked to guess who brought the item. After much guessing, the person who brought the "artifact" is asked to stand and to explain why the item has special meaning for them. You will be amazed at the personal stories that people will tell. The facilitator can continue to select items from the artifact table-- or do a few items after each break. This provides some levity and variety to the meeting.
...and many more!
Ice Breakers are used for networking, getting people acquainted with each other, forming teams prior to a team event, encouraging people to interact at trade shows, introducing a new venue-- and more. We differentiate them from a "team building activity;" people participate as individuals, not in teams.
Now Available From Corporate Games
... one manual for those on a budget or who want to "do it yourself":
"Ice Breakers for Business Meetings"
This manual provides easy to follow, step-by-step explanations of some great activities we have designed that don’t require a lot of equipment or materials. The ice breaker manual includes materials that you can copy right from the manual, as well as a diskette for customizing the instructions to your own company. The diskette is for use with Microsoft Publisher (not included). The manual sells for $75.00, to order please refer to our main menu "Books from Corporate Games."